Wednesday, September 2, 2009

He said what?

This morning I asked Landon what he wanted for breakfast. I gave him the choice of the following: a banana, cereal (we only have like one kind at our house because no one really eats it), yogurt, or a blueberry muffin. Landon's response was a chocolate muffin (see recipe on blog). I responded with " we do not have any chocolate muffins". Landon then says (with out glancing up from the TV) "Well then you better get making some before I get mad". What the Heck!!!! Where did I go wrong? You don't talk to your momma like that! Had Nick said that to me he would have settled for a knuckle sandwich for breakfast:) With Landon I went with a good old 4 minute time out. I then asked him again what he wanted for breakfast. He simply said "banana". Later on I got a good old "ya know, you are the best mommy in the whole world that i ever seen and I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment


blueberries

blueberries
Landon and Izzy picking blueberries (mostly eating them)