Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Back!

After a long vacation away from my blog, I have returned. A lot has happened since my last post. The biggest event was Nick's safe return. He returned to the USA just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Having him here has been an adjustment, but I know that we are blessed to have him home. Thanksgiving was so much fun this year. We had around 17 people from our navy family at our house for turkey and ham. Christmas was also nice. Christmas eve was spent at our house with our good friends playing board games. Christmas morning I made a really good breakfast for my lovely family (recipes to follow). Landon riped through his presents and we got to enjoy having my parents and sister there through the magic of skype. Weird that my kids will never experience a world without cell phones, email and now skype. Later in the day we ate dinner with our good friends the Mahaney's and the Tarbox's. Anyhow, I hope you and your families had an equally good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment


blueberries

blueberries
Landon and Izzy picking blueberries (mostly eating them)