Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Etsy

This is my shout out to Etsy. I LOVE etsy. If you have never been on it you need to check it out. It is full of "homemade" items for the whole family. jewelry, baby items, clothes, you name it someone is making it. Etsy also has vintage items and an awesome fabric selection. My friend Allison has a "green" baby gear shop called alliecraft and she uses etsy. My other friend Holly has a jewelry shop called bandifritz. Ok now that I sound like an infomercial I am going to bed. I have added a etsy link on my page.

1 comment:

  1. ETSY ETSY ETSY! Support local artists on a world-wide level, help us do what we love for a living! Thanks for the shout out Danica, SHOP at Alliecraft.etsy.com!

    ReplyDelete


blueberries

blueberries
Landon and Izzy picking blueberries (mostly eating them)