Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What he really wants

So as most of you know my hubby is away on a "vacation". That's what we like to call it. Last month he called me and told me to send him men's magazines. Get your mind out of the gutter! what he meant is popular science, men's health, that sort of thing. My mom, love you mom, did stand up in church and announce that her son in law was overseas and was requesting "men's magazines" and if anybody had any they wanted to get rid of she would send them to him. I hope no one at church thought the same way as me:) Anyhow, he then called and requested a pillow. Apparently he is not comfortable enough where he is at. Last night he called and requested Ramen noodles. Out of all the things he could possible want and crave, he wants $0.15 ramen noodles. They are going to cost more to mail then they are to buy. Oh well....to the store I go to buy ramen noodles:)

1 comment:

  1. Update: Today he called and now he wants freezer ice pops. the ones that taste like kool-aid when they are unfrozen. He is so weird.

    ReplyDelete


blueberries

blueberries
Landon and Izzy picking blueberries (mostly eating them)