Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello!

Hello everyone! So I know it is hard to believe but it has been one year since I quit my job and became a stay at home mommy. This last year has had its ups and downs, new experiences and some adjusting periods. I have learned more about becoming a sahm (that's what us professionals call it) and i am continually learning. I never in a million years thought that I would ever be able to stop working but I have and I am extremely happy. I do still have my business doing spa parties with Arbonne which definitely brings in extra money to allow me to not have a 9-5. Ok, down to business. You may be wondering why I have started this blog:) For one thing we live so far away from our family and friends I though this would be a fantastic way to keep people updated. My other though is that I want to share with everyone recipes, tips and fun ideas that have worked for my family. I have recently changed our eating habits and would love to share some of the healthy recipes with you. Another reason for this blog is to simply share my life. With my husband being in and out all of the time we live a different life then most of our friends and family. I am always being asked 'how do you do it?" Well, I don't know how we do it because we don't know any different. I will do my best to share with you a glimpse of our life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


blueberries

blueberries
Landon and Izzy picking blueberries (mostly eating them)